Health Benefits and Other Info
· After extensive research, studies and observations, dried cranberries have been linked to health
benefits such as strengthening the immune system, and battling against bacterial and viral infections.
· Dried cranberries also are beneficial to the cardiovascular system of our body. These tart berries
emulate the body’s natural kidney functions as well as supporting the organ’s duty in purifying blood.
· The most common benefit shared by both fresh and dried cranberries is that consuming sufficient
amount of dried cranberries helps in the prevention, as well as treatment of urinary tract problems.
· A secret to many, the calcium content in dried cranberries helps in fighting against tooth decay, and
thus contributes to very effective yet natural dental care.
Supporting Body Functions
· Dried cranberries also contain Vitamin C and antioxidants. These help decrease the effect of free
radicals in our body, which in turn limits the development of cancer cells, as well as premature organ
damage caused by free radicals.
· Because they contain a high amount of dietary fiber, cranberries help in improving the digestive health.